Ok, I had a serious case of FOMO when it comes to this whole “unicorn” trend that has taken Instagram and Pinterest by storm. Not only are unicorn-themed foods visually fun, they all sound so delicious, too! So, I decided to craft up my own version of something that I recently got hooked on–edible cookie dough, unicorn-style! Being that I’m a kickboxer and frequent the gym regularly, I wanted to make a healthier version so that I wouldn’t have to feel guilty about indulging 🙂 *Bonus* If you’re like me and actively trying to build lean muscle, this cookie dough is PACKED with protein so it makes a great pre-workout. The best part? This is a single-serving recipe which makes it quick and extremely easy!
Here’s the how-to: Make It: Unicorn Protein Cookie Dough:
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of almond milk
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (I use this one; it’s plant-based and has added vitamins)
- 1 tablespoon of white chocolate chips
- splash of vanilla flavoring
- and of course, sprinkles!
In a bowl, mix all of your ingredients together until dough-like consistency.
Top with additional sprinkles if you’d like!
That’s it, girl! Enjoy.